Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Photoshop fun!

But I'm actually using Gimp, because its open source and has practically the same feature set as photoshop.

I've been using the spare time I don't have to teach myself how to photoshop pictures. I've already known how to do color correction and masking from going to film school, but I'm trying to expand my amateur repertoire. Practicing with faces has been fun, and provided a great deal of entertainment. I pulled the original pictures from this awesome blog Sexy People, which features tons of of glamor shots.

So here are some examples (thanks to Jim aka birdman for the final retouching!)

This wonderful shot of two cousins from 1990:


Becomes even more creepy with my head on Cousin #2:


This great photoshopping job by my former employee Willie (god I hope its photoshopped, that is) becomes even better when I get in the mix.




Trust me, it looks even stranger without the blond mustache and freckles.

No comments: