Monday, September 8, 2008

Pet Photography

...is incredibly self indulgent. But here it is anyway! I really need to start using my camera more, because I really take for granted that I have such a nice piece of equipment. Coviello just got a D700, which is fucking ridiculous, and I'm psyched to see some of the pictures he's been taking on set over the past 2 weeks. And I think I've successfully talked him into getting the D90 too, because of the digital video feature, which is pretty rad. I wish the D70 could get that with a firmware update or something, but c'est la vie.

So here's my lame pet photography:



And here's another one from the shoot on friday, up flagstaff, in the rain.



Only a few more days before we wrap, and then my life can go back to normal for a few weeks. More pictures of Tom to come!

No comments: