Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Moniter, Super Exciting


Amy's parents gifted me with a new flatscreen monitor today! It's nice to finally have a non-ancient monitor in my little home office, as I'm beginning to spend more and more time sitting at my desk. My personal workflow is finally getting the kinks worked out of it, and soon enough I'll have a new graphics card in the desktop, opening up the possibility multiple displays. It's not a current card, but I'm living on the cheap these days, and I'm tired of hiccuping video on an amply powered computer.

My home server has been up for about 2 months now with 21 days since the last reboot and its still going strong. Another few months and I'll upgrade the ram again and possibly an SATA hard drive in the months to come, since I'm starting to run out of disk space.

Still raining in Boulder, so I'm going to spend the afternoon getting some work done & possibly writing.

No comments: