Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Music Video Madness

Music videos are what all the kids are talking about these days...like 20 years ago something that was this cool would've gotten a chance to be played on the tv, rather than insipid crap thats popular with the < 18 crowd these days.

I hate sounding like a codger, but its really sad that MTV has now gone more years without even attempting to show block video programming than it did in its original format, which I can't even remember.

But not that we have teh internets, music videos are free to watch and enjoy from the privacy of anywhere that has wifi. Preferably sexually graphic videos, in a public place.

This is a video by one of my dearest, oldest friends, Mr. Shawn Kyle's band The Beauvilles. He tipped me off to it the other day, and I've been meaning to call him back.

Check it:


Links:
The Beauvilles myspace.
Pitchfork.tv has lots of rad, high quality videos

No comments: