Saturday, August 16, 2008

Inaugural Post

May this begin my second attempt at blogging.

The first was a noble idea, but it fell through due to lack of support from several levels of infrastructure. But now I'm back, and rather than pissing away my mid-twenties twittering about shit, I'm going to start publishing this blog whenever I can. I plan to include:
  • fiction
  • commentary
  • links to what I'm reading
  • and a general consortium of information about myself, for networking purposes
Originally, I was planning of crafting a personal website of my own design, but since time is money and I have very little of both, the task became a bit overwhelming. Also, simply having profiles on the social networking outlets didn't seem like it was enough, and those are so prone to scams and stolen profiles and advertising that I feel a bit neutered by all of them. Anyway, I don't really care about seeing pictures of people I went to high school with (except for Ed Kopp, because he's amazing).

I'm going to try and actually maintain this one :)

-Sam

No comments: