Monday, August 18, 2008

Breaking News

From instant messeneger:
"Sam, I crunched the numbers: 225 out of 608 photos were of food and/or restaurants for a ratio of 37%. That, combined with Europe photos, comes to 341 photos of food/restaurants out of 1211 total photos for a 29-album rating of 28%.

Thats a lot of pictures of food. Like a lot, a lot. My fellow blogger and tweeter, the Mysterious E to the K, lover of all things gastro-intestinal, Chief Admiral of teh Xbox Live Nation, and not least of all my friend.

Good luck on your future postings of exotic food!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe the proper terminology would be "tweeter" or "twitterer" (so sayeth the Twitter Fan Wiki / Twitter Glossary).

And what's up with the analysis of only 29 albums? If you want to be really thorough, you need to go through all 143 albums and do some math. You know, average number of food pictures per album, standard deviation, maximum and minimum, that sort of thing. Then, for added effect, maybe toss in a few graphs, maybe showing the number of food pictures per album as a function of time.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm shocked that you (or the unnamed messenger friend) actually took the time to sit down and figure these numbers out for 29 albums. Also, before I forget, that's Admiral Kirk to most people (although my friends usually call me Admiral in-game). Anyway, carry on.