Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This is why I'm a bad blogger.

Lack of capitalization in headlined, maybe? Probably not. I've not been able to keep up with me 1-2 day posting schedule at all this month--its been really quite dismal actually. But here's the scoop, and you'll know most of this if you communicate with me regularly or follow my facebook or twitter.

I went to San Francisco last week, for the first time, to do some filming for my most current project. Although I can't go into details about the project, its associate with the most recent web development that I've done, and involves historic formula one cars. Lots of historic formula one cars.

We got a lot of good footage, mostly interviews, and we're really excited to start editing it into what we already have. I wish I could do a little better in terms of details about this, because its all really exciting, but being intellectual property that's not my own I'm unable to go any further.

That's not to say that this is the last post about this by any means though.

I'm going to be super lazy and only post two of the pictures here from over the weekend, but take a look at them on my flickr.

DSC_0043
I love those abstracted rack focuses. Favorite photo of the weekend.


DSC_0087
Obviously, the other picture has yours truly in it. The other gentleman pictured is "Dangerous" Brian, a fine mechanic and the most excellent of hosts. Brian made me stop taking pictures and get in the car to see if the steering wheel was still too close to the driver's knees, making it so you ended up pressing against it to depress the very stiff clutch. Brian would have done it himself if he wasn't entirely too large a person to fit the cramped cockpit of this 50s era F1. Get back to me for the year and model, there were far too many to remember.


The other photos are here. There are about 20 others up as of this writing with more on the way. Maybe some stills from the weekend too, we were shooting in 1080 the whole time--and we got some truly gorgeous stuff!

No comments: