Sunday, December 14, 2008

Analog Apartment = New Favorite Blog



Analog Apartment is a new blog that I found out about via twitter. I think they saw my tweet the other day about listening to Magnolia Electric Co on vinyl and started to follow me.

They blog about storage solutions and cool vinyl nerd stuff in general, so they're pretty much right up my alley. It's cool to find blogs that are fairly new--its exciting to see a little community grow up out of just a handful of posts.

The other cool part of Analog Apartment is that the site is a launching pad for a developing web app that would act as a cataloging service for vinyl collectors. I had an idea similar to this a few years ago, but I think it was more along the lines of a social network than a web app. Pretty neat stuff tho, so I gave them my email so I'll get updates on their progress. Good luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post!

I've been excited to find others out there that are getting back into vinyl.

See you in the beta soon!