Sunday, November 9, 2008

I think my commitment to nerd-dom might be complete

Because I've been "thanked" in a post on ubuntuforumns.org, a site for Ubuntu users to solve all the little quirks that drive linux users nuts. And pretty much all I've been doing with my free time is web development.

The website I'm building for a local new media venture goes live in about a week, and there's lots to get done before then. Unfortunately I can't link to anything until we do go live, but its shaping up to be clean & classy. Pretty much the only thing I have left to do is build and implement a flash player for our hd content. Embedding Vimeos works ok, but I need a packaged deal-y before I can sign off on my work.

Also, a new version of my personal site went up last night, and pretty happy with how that's looking--it's really turning into a showcase for all teh cool new tricks I've learned recently. So check it out samuelbreed.com

No comments: